Michael L. Carey has more than 30 years of experience in corporate and business counseling, debtor and creditor law, litigation, estate administration and real estate. During that time period, Michael has had extensive appearances before State and Bankruptcy Courts in New York and New Jersey. Michael received his Juris Doctor and his Bachelor of Arts from Seton Hall University. Michael is a former Law Clerk to the Honorable Vincent J. Commisa, Chief Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey. Michael is admitted to practice in State and Federal Courts in New York and New Jersey. Michael was recipient of the Partner in Justice Award from the Legal Services of the Hudson Valley in 2009.
“Hazard Zet Forward” Despite Hazards Move Forward
Areas of Practice:
- Chapter 7, 11, & 13 Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Foreclosure Defense Litigation
- Real Estate
- Estates and Trusts
- Undergraduate degree from Seton Hall University
- Graduate from Seton Hall University School of Law
- Past President of Hudson Valley Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Past Member of New York State Bar Association Business Law Section Executive Committee 2009-2013
- New Jersey Court Appointed Mediator
- New York Court Appointed Receiver and Referee
- Member of Xavier High School Bar Association
- Former Vice President & Assistant General Counsel JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Mortgage Foreclosure Department
Our website offers general information about Aronow Law PC and legal information in the form of blogs, articles, images, videos, etc. However, no information provided on the website or related online information portals is intended to be taken as actual legal advice and does not constitute receiving legal advice from an attorney. The most effective method of obtaining needed legal advice on any specific issue is to contact an experienced attorney. If you need legal assistance, please get in touch with Aronow Law PC as soon as possible so you can sit down and discuss it in detail with an experienced attorney.